WE ARE OPEN FOR EMERGENCY AND URGENT TREATMENT, BUT IT IS NOT BUSINESS AS USUAL
Dear Millennium Dental Family,
As a result of the current COVID-19 pandemic, dental appointments may look different for the time being and potentially for future visits. Our priority is to keep you and your families safe and healthy along with our staff and their families. We are following the most current protocols of the Alberta Dental Association and College. To help you prepare for your upcoming dental appointment we have created a checklist to review before you arrive, so you are familiar with the changes.
- Patients are to come alone to their appointments unless a parent/guardian or support worker is needed to be present.
- We will email you the consent documents that we need to be completed before your Please complete these at home and send the documents back to us before you arrive. It would be greatly appreciated and will limit time in the waiting room. If you require a guardian or support person, they must also complete the consent form. Please sign and date the form(s) on the day of the appointment.
- Upon arrival we ask that you stay in your vehicle, call us at (403) 236-4443 to let us know that you are here, and we will advise you when your treatment room is ready.
- Upon entering the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer we will While in the dental chair we will provide you with a cup of rinsing agent and ask you to rinse for 30-60 seconds, and then spit back into the cup and pour carefully into the sink.
- Any consent documents that were not completed prior to your arrival will then need to be signed.
IN THE CHAIR
- Once seated in the dental chair, our staff will carry out your evaluation or Please note that we may look a little different as well. Depending on the procedure, we may be wearing gowns, masks and plastic face shields.
- Hands will need to be sanitized before leaving the treatment room. You may then head to the front desk to complete any payment or exit forms that are required.
Our sincere thanks for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you and taking care of your dental needs.
Your Millennium Dental team
– An Integrated Approach to Health and Dentistry –